April 27, 2009

Living With You - by Blue Feather

Moon light rays scattering
Over the grey deserted night roads
All the way to your home and on you
Where you lie unconscious
Of me.
Sweet misery, looking at you from afar
Turn in your sleep, turn in me
Breath mingling
The mellowness of your night of wine
Deep in my blood
And me
All the way to your glory, stark
And unfettered
Peace melting into liquids
On this floor
You walk on
Leave your footprints and I will gather
Them, before the water rushes in again
Filling the vacuums that you create
For me.

4 comments:

Shaz said...

Filling the vacuum you create for me...brilliant.

Saumitra said...

man's divinity and divinity's human side... long since i read such a write.. thanks ! :)

Unknown said...

After reading this:

Maa: Monmonay, aabar utko blog lekha shuru hoye gache!!!

Me: uffff!!!!

you: maa, shifting korchi!! paure kauta bolbo!!!

Nikhil Mahen said...

very nice.. reminds me a bit of an iron maiden song